We're COVID-19 Secure: We're using enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
Our team of laundry and dry cleaners have adopted the new industry guidelines to ensure this work is carried out safely and we have worked the relevant precautions for customers and our teams into our operations, including enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures. We're also asking customers and our staff to take all reasonable steps to maintain social distancing during collections and deliveries. We ask that any customer or household that has had a confirmed case of the virus does not place an order for at least 5 days post-recovery. Customers who test positive for the virus, and have had a collection or delivery within 10 days, notify our customer care team so that we can take the appropriate precautions. Guidelines for our customers
- Customers should refrain from ordering for 5 days post recovery from the virus if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms, has been advised to self-isolate, or has been told to shield
- Customers and especially anybody clinically vulnerable should take extra care in observing social distancing when orders are being collected and delivered to their front door, and contactless collection and delivery is provided as standard, whether this be you drop off and collection from the reception/concierge in your building or our team knock and collect from your apartment when you are not present; or our team will knock allowing you to leave your items outside your door.
- Customers should wash their hands before and after handling their bag of laundry / clothes at both the collection and delivery although the risk of transmission from packages is minimal, and the authorities are advocating the usage of delivery services for those in self-isolation.
- Customers who test positive for the virus, and have had a collection or delivery within 10 days, notify our customer care team so that we can take the appropriate precautions
- Our staff should book time off & not attend work if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms, has been advised to self-isolate, or has been told to shield
- Our staff should take extra care in observing social distancing if anybody in their home is clinically vulnerable
- Our staff should wear face covering when attending collection/deliveries
- Our staff handling your items are:
- Continuing to regularly wash and sanitise their hands, and making a concerted effort to only touch/handle items as necessary
- Advised to check their temperature before starting each day
- Wearing protective gloves and disposing of them
- Safely disposing of any used cleaning materials
- As per recent Government advice, any of our employees who have recently been abroad or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be instructed to self-isolate immediately.